ss_blog_claim=2c5faffa5fc090bdfc0171aeb30e392d Santa Luzia: Cheap as chips.

Friday 20 February 2009

Cheap as chips.

I'll be in S.L. from the 26th of Feb to the 3rd of march courtesy of Ryanair.
Joan, myself and our friend Darran depart from east Midlands airport for the meagre sum of £62 each return.
In truth we have had cheaper flights with the Irish low cost carrier (£18 return being our best yet) but still think this price is a snip. I don't know how they manage it but long may they continue.
Speaking of good deals..........on my last 2 trips I departed from my usual car hire company and gave Holiday Autos my business.
They do all the hoof work for you and supply you with a selection of low cost options from major car hire companies. On this occasion my car will be supplied by Sixt Portugal fully inclusive for less than ten pounds per day. If you knock off the cost of a taxi to and from the airport you have the convenience of your own transport for about a quid a day!!!
If your planning a trip to Portugal (or anywhere else for that matter) click on the link at the left hand side of this page for a really competitive quote.

No comments: